Popular Posts

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cold today!

It's gotten ALL THE WAY UP to 36 Degrees F by 3:00 p.m. today. Sun will go down soon, so that's probably as high as it will go. At least we have no snow to contend with, as so many others do. I think it got down to 15 or 16 last night (I have started sleeping with a pillow over my head, to keep that part of me warm), cold for here at the coast, but I realize that would constitute a heat wave in many places now. So I'm not complaining--what is more futile than complaining about the weather or any other condition you can't change!!!
I have been knitting little Knitty Kitties for the Toy Society World Wide drop next weekend. I have close to 20 little toys to drop now and plan to drop them all around our county, which is bigger than RI, I think. Will try to post pictures of the kitties, but I am new to Blogger, so will have to see if I can do that. I'm "OLD" in some peoples' eyes (not mine, of course!), but luckily, I have some computer skills thanks to working for the Aberdeen School District for 11 years--without that experience and training, I'm not sure I'd be able to do much on a computer, but then again, maybe I would have gotten skills anyway, as I DO like computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment