Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Little Dresses for Africa and my Clean Table

http://www.littledressesforafrica.org/blog/
This group makes cotton dresses for little African girls and shorts for little boys. The site shows a dress you can make from a pillowcase or you can make a dress from fabric from your stash and a simple pattern you have. I just saw this on Nightly News' "Making a Difference" segment a few weeks ago.

                    And here is my table today: one week and counting!

3 comments:

  1. I think the area adjacent to my recliner is the area I need to work on next. It gets cluttered with all the materials I need to make my little dolls and creatures. Stay tuned......Maybe I'll post THAT picture every Tuesday. Pretty soon every Trouble Spot in my house will have its own Photo Day!!!!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few more plants than last time, but at least my dear cousin-in-law can get his wonderful meals on the table. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smaller plant is recovering and will go to a new home soon. The VERY TINY plant in the little cup/saucer is making roots and will graduate to a dirt pot soon.

    ReplyDelete