Popular Posts

Monday, April 25, 2011

Shorebirds and Estuary Show at Six Rivers Gallery, Reception Friday, May 6

     This is a great show, and although it was originally my idea to have a show in conjunction with the Shorebird Festival, due to circumstances beyond my control, I have no entry in it. :>(
     If any of you would like a private tour of the gallery, please contact me and I'll oblige--it's a fun place and very inspiring. If you are an artist, considering joining our group. It's only $25 a year, and you can put items in our Gift Shop at no additional cost to you; if some of your work sells, the gallery keeps 20%. I have been a member for a couple of years now, and I've been very glad I joined this group. The other artists inspire me and keep my "creative fire" burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment