Popular Posts

Monday, August 8, 2011

Two Years of my Blog in Print


Did you know you can have your blog make into a soft cover book? Or even a hard cover book, if you want to pay more. Actually, it's fairly costly just for the soft cover one ($55 for mine), but I decided that every couple of years, I will "bite the bullet" and have my blog printed. I have three granddaughters, and perhaps they will enjoy them when they are grown.
It will be more interesting to them, I think, with the pictures. I also save some emails I send, if they are like a letter with interesting contents, and I copy the pictures I attach to each one, also. Perhaps it is possible to have these pages printed, too. I'm not sure. But, like most people, I don't feel I have the time to just sit down and write in a journal, so this is my way of recording some of the activities of my rather mundane life for posterity.
http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/2011/08/on-my-mind_12.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Down---to---earth+%28down---to---earth%29

2 comments:

  1. oooh, great idea---blog in print! I may have to do this also, thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll do it every year, but every other year makes it a nice size.

    ReplyDelete